Friday, July 17, 2009
Okay I'm sick of those rumours about Kristen being pregnant..because I really don't think shes pregnant. Just because she has a buldge doesn't mean shes pregnant! Not everyone has a flat stomach when wearing tight leather pants...! But no-ones confirmed that shes not pregnant..so I'm a bit undecided but I do believe that she is not pregnant. I saw Harry Potter on Wednesday and it was awesome! I loved it..But sitting near the front in the extreme screen wasn't awesome..its really loud in the extreme screen! Tom Felton looked really skinny in the movie...and apparently Emma watson had a crush on Tom felton earlier haha. I also watched Hannah montanna..I wasn't expecting to enjoy it but I did. Im not judging it until i've seen it..i love taylor swift's song in it!
Top 5 movies that are out
1. Twilight
2. Harry Potter half blood prince
3. Hes just not that into you
4. 17 again
5.hannah montanna
Xtina.
Y8:12 PM